100 Facts about meTagged by :iconsirashtonofaquitiane:
1. Real Name: Beth
2. Nickname: I have a really embarrassing that only my family knows, and I'll never tell! But you can call me SunShine
3. Favorite Color: Pink
4. Male or Female?: Female
5. Elementary/Primary School: Yes
6. Middle/Secondary School: yes
7. High school/College: Some
8. University: no
9. Hair Color: Today I'm a red head!
10. Tall or Short?: so damn short, barely 5'1"
11. Sweats or Jeans?: Jeans
12. Phone or Camera?: Phone
13. Health or Freak?: Hmm, freak I guess
14. Orange or Apple: orange
15. Fucked off Elsewhere: umm idk?
16. Guy Friends or Girl Friends?: both
17. Piercings?: ears, used to have nose, I also used to have my nipples pierced but then I had kids.
18. Pepsi or Coke?: Eww I hate Soda. Water Please
19. Have you been on an Airplane?: Yes
2. Nickname: Mr Bendy (On account of how flexible I am in ju-jitsu)
3. Favourite Colour: Blue or black
4. Male or Female?: Male
5. Elementary/Primary School: Sigh. I LIVE in Britain. It’s kind of compulsory. St Paul’s Primary (A Catholic church school)
6. Middle/Secondary School: St Mary’s High School. (Church of England. And yes, we did get taught about evolution. What do you think this is?)
7. High school/College: Herts Regional
8. University: no
9. Hair Colour: Dark brown.
10. Tall or Short?: Tall enough. Not short, but not exceptionally tall either.
11. Sweats or Jeans?: Jeans
12. Phone or Camera?: Can’t I have both? Camera for photos, phone for everything else
13. Health or Freak?: Eh, can I be both? A healthy freak;D
14. Orange or Apple: Apple. As long as it’s a good one
15. Fucked off Elsewhere: umm idk? No need to change this one. I’m just as puzzled.
16. Guy Friends or Girl Friends?: False dichotomy. The two really aren’t mutually exclusive you know?
17. Piercings?: Not one.
18. Pepsi or Coke?: There’s a difference?
19. Have you been on an Aeroplane?: Yes. And yes, I switched out the American word for the British word. Sue me, I’m more comfortable with it.
20. Have you been in a relationship?: What kind? If romantic, then yes. A BDSM one? No.
21. Have you been in a car accident? Not one thankfully. Here’s hoping I haven’t jinxed it.
22. Have you been in a fist fight?: Does sparring count? Nothing beyond a little roughhousing with friends.
23. First piercing?: The ones I haven’t got yet. Didn’t you see my earlier answer?
24. Best Friend(s)?: A select little group who's identities are classified;D
25. First Award: The one I probably can’t remember
26. First Crush: A girl in my form at school
27. First Word: How am I supposed to remember that? First words tend to be at a VERY young age.
28. Any talents? Art? I can write well enough…walk everywhere. I’m a brown belt in ju-jitsu and a black tag in Tae-kwon do. Does that count?
29. Last person you talked to?: Mum
30. Last person you texted?: My sister
31. Last person you watched a movie with?: My mum.
32. Last thing you ate?: Cheese sandwiches.
33. Last movie/TV show you watched?: How to train your dragon: Race to the Edge on Netflix. Yes, that counts.
34. Last song you listened to?: Everything or nothing. See it here on YT www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEXKzD…
35. Last thing you bought?: A shower head. (Ours needed replacing)
36. Last person you hugged?: my nephew. (He’s six and very huggable)
37. Food: Home made bread pudding.
38. Drink: Tea
39. Bottoms: Combats/cargo trousers
40. Flower: The one that I’m looking at, at any given time. So sue me, I’m not a botanist!
41. Animal: Cat. They’re purrfect. (I like dogs as well though)
42. Music: Rock/metal/Jpop/Kpop depending on my mood.
43. Movie: The House of Flying Daggers maybe? Star Wars possibly?
Have you ever...
45. Fallen in Love with someone?: Yes
46. Celebrated Halloween?: Yes
47. Had your heart broken?: Yes
48. Went over the minutes/texts on your phone?: Yes
49. Had someone like you?: Yes
50. Hated the way someone changed?: More than I care to admit.
51. Got pg?: I think this means pregnant. I’d have made medical history if I had.
52. Had an abortion?: No. Seriously, I would have to make medical history to GET pregnant in the first place. How many guys do you know who get pregnant in real life? (Fanfiction is a different kettle of fish)
53. Did something you regret?: More times than I care to count. But that’s part of being human.
54. Broken a promise?: Yes. I prefer not to though.
55. Hid a secret?: Yes
56. Pretend to be happy?: Yes
57. Met someone who has changed your life?: Yes
58. Pretended to be sick?: Yes
59. Left the country?: Yes
60. Tried something you normally wouldn't like and liked it?: Yes
61. Cried over the silliest thing?: Yes
62. Ran a mile?: No. At least, I don’t THINK that I’ve ran a mile. Walked on the other hand…
63. Gone to the beach with your best friends?: no
64. Gotten into an argument with your friends?: You can hardly know someone for that long and NOT argue.
65. Disliked someone?: Probably more people than I should. What can I say, I’m human.
66. Stayed single for two years since the first time you had a bf/gf?: Yes. I’m staying off the dating scene at the moment, I have enough to worry about thank you.
67. Eating: Nothing. I had lunch not that long ago
68. Drinking: Tea. Earl Grey to be exact. (Which is a cliché I’m happy to embrace;D) www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHSD0t…
69. Listening to: Absolutely nothing, I’m filling in this form thing.
70. Sitting or laying?: Most people don’t tend to stand at the computer. Sitting
71. Plans for today?: Pick up my nephew from school, spend time with him. Eat dinner. Get him ready for bed. Go ju-jitsu (It’s on Mondays and Wednesdays) Have haircut
72. Waiting for: The rest of my life. I’m too busy filling this in.
73. Want kids?: Maybe. In the future with the right person.
74. Want to get married?: Eh, if I meet the right person. See above
75. Want to travel?: I want to travel the world. China, Japan, Egypt, Canada (I have family there) and a whole host of other places. Alas, I would also need this inconvenient details like money and time.
What do you look for in a partner?
76. Lips or eyes?: Don’t most people have both? Eyes
77. Shorter or taller?: Shorter I suppose, but not fussy either way.
78. Younger or older?: Younger. I feel like an old man when I say that…
79. Romantic or spontaneous?: Romantic I guess? There’s got to more to it than that.
80. Sensitive or loud?: Sensitive. I’ve had some less than pleasant experiences with loud
81. Hook-up or relationship?: Relationship. I don’t particularly care for hook ups personally.
82. Looks or personality?: Personality. Looks fade, but personality you can grow old with.
Have you ever...
83. Lost glasses?: More times than I should really.
84. Snuck out of the house?: Yes
85. Held a gun/knife in self defense?: Carrying a knife could put me in prison. And where would I get a gun? Our gun laws are a LOT stricter over here. The chances of me being able to use a gun in self defence is laughable. No to both and I hope I never have to.
86. Killed somebody?: I’m sure the various people I’ve killed in Call of Duty/Grand Theft Auto/Fable/Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1&2/Killzone/Red Faction/Dragons Dogma etc would say yes. Real life…well unless you know where I hid the bodies and can absolutely prove beyond all reasonable doubt that I killed someone, the answer is no. (Wait, do bugs count?)
87. Broke someones heart?: Maybe? I wouldn’t really know.
88. Been in love?: Yes
89. Cried when someone dies?: No. I’m odd like that.
Do you believe in...
90. Yourself?: I’m busy typing out this answer, right? I’d consider that pretty good evidence that I exist;D
91. Miracles?: No. The unexplained? Certainly
92. Love at first sight?: Love is far more complexed than that. Attraction is one thing, but love? No
93. Heaven?: No
94. Santa Claus?: No. Now the Tooth Fairy on the other hand…have you ever wondered why she takes teeth?
95. Aliens? I think it's unrealistic to believe we are alone in the universe. Have we met them yet is a different kettle of fish. (I would treat alien abduction stories as questionable at best)
96. Ghosts/Angels?: Up for debate. Also, you can believe in angels without believing in ghosts and visa-versa. Personally I’m leaning towards no.
97. Is there one person you really wanna be with right now?: Fine as I am, thank you very much.
98. Do you know who your real friends are?: Yes. They’re the guys throwing my weight about;D
99. Do you believe in God?: Not for over a decade at least.
100. Post as 100 Truths and tag 5 people
If you're interested, give it a go. If not, feel free to ignore
|I'm a collector, not an artist as a rule.|